FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Award booking issues on FB website
View Single Post
Old Jan 25, 2009, 3:54 am
AF 001

Programs: FB Platinum LT, HK Airlines whatever, Skywards Ex-Gold :-)
I booked a return promo award in last December from Shanghai to Stuttgart. One way with KLM, return with AF. The amount was confirmed with 60.000 Miles in BC and horrible 370.00 Euro Taxes.
After I checked my FB account I recognized that FB charged 120.000 Miles. I immediately called FB. The dragon on the line started fighting with me; she told me I choose this amount during my booking. She told me (not direct but she described it very clear) that I am too stupid to use the booking machine. Even my confirmation sent by Flying Blue with 60.000 miles doesn’t interest her. She was not willing to do anything, and told me "Please don’t argue with me and be nice, in two days is Christmas". I finished the call and wrote a fax to FB, mentioned her name and the story. On December 28th I got a call from FB that they would correct the amount today. But no apologize in all!
What really sucks is the attitude of them. Now I hate myself why I didn’t choose to take a FC award with all the changes coming up…