FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Premier! (real not fake)
View Single Post
Old Jan 22, 2009, 9:59 am
Abstract1

Originally Posted by Can I help you
Congratulations Abstract1
I am sure you will notice a difference as a Premier card holder. I find most "Prems" are the nicest and least demanding customers. One thing that does annoy me is when a "Prem" is booked in say w/t plus and they ask for an u/g. I never u/g anyone unless it is for a very good reason. I know that they would have already asked Special Services at check in and in the lounge. Special Services monitor all "Prems" booking and authorise any u/g.
Not that you would ever ask Abstract1.
CIHY
No you don't have to worry about that CIHY!!! I always am booked in F (A when i can )...sometimes Z.....but definately not one to be asking for upgrades!!

The only thing i may be demanding is to be allowed to have 1A and K when i travel with a non status pax!!!! Actually im better at this now because i have grown to really enjoy 2A and K!

But really i am very nice and undemanding.. and having the prem card is just going to make me concentrate on giving more and more business to BA. Its a great airline and i'm happy and very grateful to be recognised as a loyal customer.