FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline Status Match Master Thread: 2009 - 2011
Old Jan 19, 2009, 9:06 am
WalruSara

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum, AA EXP, UA Gold
Originally Posted by rankourabu
Hope this is helpful, straight from the horses mouth

Thank you for your interest in our Elite Status Match program.

To be considered for either Premier or Premier Executive status through our Elite Status Match promotion, please forward your name, address, Mileage Plus account number, e-mail address and a copy of your most recent summary from your airline here. You may fax this information to 605-341-6140, Attn: Elite Status Match, or you may write to:

Mileage Plus Service Center
Attn: Elite Status Match
PO Box 6121
Rapid City SD 57709-6121

If your status match is approved, we will upgrade you to either Premier or Premier Executive status for 90 days from the date of approval. To remain a Premier member, you will need to fly 7,500 paid flight miles or 10 segments on qualifying United flights* within that 90 day timeframe. To remain a Premier Executive member, you will need to fly 15,000 paid flight miles or 20 flight segments on qualifying flights* within that 90-day timeframe.

*Qualifying flights: Purchased flights with a UA flight number that are operated by true United or United Express . United -marketed codeshare flights operated by another carrier do not qualify.

Once you meet the threshold for your status match, we will send you the appropriate membership kit and you will remain a Premier or Premier Executive member through January 31, 2010. If you do not meet the threshold, you will return to your original level of membership.

Please allow 5-7 business days for processing after receipt of your request.

Well, I just sent my request off to try and match my AA status. Here goes nothing! Thanks for all the info.