FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Promo / Discount Code / Codes requests and/or offers (consolidated)
Old Jan 15, 2009, 7:01 pm
mvoight
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by skibabi1
Hey does anyone know where I can get a discount promotion code for an American Airlines flight being booked?

I used to be able to use the entertainment book, but my code has already been used and says that i can't use it again. Anyone got another one that they haven't used?

I would appreciate some help. Thanks so much!

-skibabi1

If you order the book online, you get a code when you order and another when you register the card. Feel free to buy more books. Maybe you can buy them as gifts. You would get the email for a code, and they can register the books for another. They are discounted and the last rebate I got from Fat Wallet was $6 or $6.50 per book, I believe.The latest discount I saw was 35 percent plus free shipping. So, with the rebate that is a nice savings.
We use a $5 Safeway coupon everytime we go to the store and spend over $50. Combined with UA miles and free gas, Safeway is being nice with the freebies.

Now, if you are interested in going to a Gay, Lesbin, Bisexual, or Transgendered event... not for me, but you might be interested, then you could check for discounts at http://www.aa.com/content/images/pro...nbowEvents.pdf
Other related info is at aa.com/rainbow

If you are attending a group or a convention, you could also get a discount by searching for that group's oconvention's travel information to see if they posted a code.

Also, from time to time, AA sends codes via email

I am curious. What made you come to this forum and make your first post a request for a code?