FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Replacing Lost Credit Voucher
View Single Post
Old Jan 13, 2009, 9:15 pm
dsldog400

Programs: AS MVPG-75K & HYATT Diamond; former DL-DM, AA-PLT, US-PLT
Replacing Lost Credit Voucher

How & who would one contact at Delta to see about replacing a lost voucher? The SkyMiles reps didn't seem to have any knowledge on the subject.

I still have all of my paperwork from the trip & the 2 unused meal vouchers, and I would think that it would be easily traceable & replaceable, except that when the new itineary was issued, somehow my SM Gold # did not get entered (miles later credited). The vouchers did not link to my SM acct. either.

Recently, I rec'd a $400 voucher & meal vouchers & a motel due to mechanical delays at ATL that cancelled a late evening connection. I got the reroute & voucher paperwork at midnight, 5 hrs in a motel, and off at 6 am in the morning. While sorting the pile of boarding passes, etc. prior to boarding, I tossed the meal vouchers & cancelled itineary in the trash, as I had no time or appetite to use them.

So when I get to SFO & go to file my trip papers, I find that I have 2 meal vouchers stuck in my ticket pack & no $DeltaDollars$. I had thrown the wrong hand of stuff in the trash at ATL.

For being someone who is almost anal about recording and filing all of my travel info, flight times, tail numbers, etc., I can't believe I did this.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by dsldog400; Jan 13, 2009 at 9:40 pm Reason: spelling