FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bonus EQMs from 2 credit cards combined?
View Single Post
Old Jan 8, 2009, 12:44 pm
rvolkcpa

Programs: AA EXP, DL UA AS
Originally Posted by ereuter
Hi everyone. I'm been reading FT for some time, and finally registered.

I have had the doomed BA Visa card for many years, and this year qualified for SP status, thanks in part to the 10k bonus EQMs for spending 25k.

Going into the new year, I'll probably rely on this again, but I'm concerned about the fate of this card. So my question is: if you have more than one USAir credit card, can the totals spent on the multiple cards be combined to get the bonus?

I've applied for the Juniper MC, but wasn't approved right away. I have a big purchase to make in the next week, so I may have to put it on the Visa.

Thanks-
Eric

I was concerned about the future of my BoA VISA and I contacted Dividend Miles last month. I received a reply today that was more encouraging than I expected. It indicated that the VISA is no longer issued to new members but existing members will continue to earn miles, and Signature card members will continue to receive companion certificates, club passes and earn 10K preferred miles for $25K of spending. Maybe this is why there was a big push by BoA to get new cardmembers last fall.