FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Board Stickies - Your thoughts....
View Single Post
Old Jan 8, 2009, 12:20 pm
Prospero
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

New year, new feeback appreciated on the BA forum stickies

Upon reading kered's post today in the "Why did BA stop seat selection", I think he raised a valid point about the potential benefit a new sticky relating to BA's seating policy might bring to the community. So perhaps time has arrived to revisit our current list of stickies and seek new feedback. I have copied the thoughts by other kindled by kered onto this thread. These [posts 27-32] appear immediately above this post.

The BA forum currently headlines three stickies:
- Club World Guide (September 2008 update)
- READ THIS FIRST >>> The Ultimate BA Guide!
- The BA Upgrade Guide - For All Your Upgrade Questions!

Have any served their time, are the titles still relevant and concise, is there room for new additions or are we happy with the status quo? As always, your views are greatly appreciated.

Swanhunter has very kindly offered to spearhead a new iteration of the Ultimate BA Guide, which in line with the previous and current versions will be created as a team effort. Also, it is our plan to include within the next release a downloadable illustrative brochure which can be copied onto your hard drive and printed so you can have a hardcopy at hand as you are travelling. Swanhunter has many thoughts on how this can be best achieved and I think I should allow his to share these with you in his own time and with his own words.

Last edited by Prospero; Jan 8, 2009 at 12:27 pm