FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Additional Elite Mileage Bonus for Presidential Plus Cardmembers – Eff. Mar. 1
Old Jan 8, 2009, 11:08 am
nbs2

Originally Posted by cova
Another question: Does the Chase Pres Plus MC give you the two yearly CO discount coupons, which you get with the regular Chase World MC?

Obviously it does not give you the two PC passes.
You mean the free wallpaper? They can keep them for all I've been able to figure out how to derive any benefit.

I would like to still get the PC passes, though. It would make it nice if, on the off chance, someone was travelling with my family.

Originally Posted by belynch
Fair enough.

I won't go into the gory details of my problems with them (you can PM me if you want), but I had multiple accounts - Checking, Auto Finance, and CC - and each one experienced their own unique shades of idiocy. There was borderline unethical business practices on the CC and Auto accounts.

Fool me once...
We got burned pretty bad by Chase Auto, and the onyl time I've ever really blown up with a CSR was trying to get my PC passes on my first anniversary (they aren't mailed out until six months after your anniversary, my muscular buttocks).

As for this card...well, I signed up. I have a question for Scott - I signed up and have a flight on 18 Jan that I have already paid for. Will I get the extra 25% bonus from the PPMC?