Old Jan 8, 09, 2:49 am
gemac
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 2MM, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by inar View Post
Hi. Does anyone know of any promo codes that I can use for a flight from YVR-MIA Feb 21-Mar2? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, inar. Welcome to Flyertalk.

Since every one of your posts so far is starting a thread to ask for information (except one post thanking those who provided that information) I wanted to make sure that you knew that there are other, more effective, ways of getting information here on Flyertalk. I would suggest starting with the announcement at the top of every page of this forum: Newcomers to this forum: PLEASE READ FIRST. It will point you to the Wiki and the Unofficial User's Guide, as well as the search function.

I mention this because it is impossible to acquire in-depth knowledge of anything as complex as American's frequent flyer program by asking questions. Nobody knows enough to ask all the questions. The best way to improve your flying experience is to research the answers to your questions first, and ask only if diligent research fails to provide an answer. Everytime I research a question, I find not only the answer to that question, but the answers to at least 10 more questions that it hadn't occurred to me to ponder. I'm sure you will have that same experience.