FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - One World Revolutions - Around Mostly the Southern Hemisphere
Old Jan 5, 2009, 4:46 pm
Kiwi Flyer
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
IQIQUE to SANTIAGO (IQQ-SCL) on LAN A320 A319 in business economy class

It looked like all the passengers from La Paz where continuing on to Santiago, plus we were joined by a sizeable scout contingent. This did not bode well for my hopes to catch up on some much needed sleep, and indeed the flight was a bit noisy although nowhere near as bad as I feared.

With a new crew and fairly full flight I was of course back in the seat in the middle of the aircraft, with fairly tight seat pitch. However all was not lost as I had an empty row to myself - not bad for a flight where almost every seat was taken.

There was another snack box + single non-alcoholic drink. The snack box was identical to the morning's one (a faux muesli bar, biscuit and a couple of crackers but no cheese).

We arrived at Santiago half an hour late, and pulled up to an airbridge at the domestic part of the terminal. Checked bags however were delivered to international baggage claim in order to be processed through customs. A bit confusing really.