FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Full Moon Resort & Spa, Maldives [Master Thread]
Old Jan 5, 2009, 7:59 am
trach500

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA Lifetime Gold
Cool Sheraton Full Moon Resort & Spa, Maldives [Master Thread]

I just got back for this hotel where I stayed here for 2 nights before departing for the Conrad. The hotel is a very nice hotel and is very close to the airport, approximately 10 minutes by speedboat. We arrived at the hotel at 1030pm and departed 2 days later at 930am, so we really had 1 full day here. I used points and stayed in the Overwater Bungalow, which was very nice, but a little slow. The room had a very nice sony 42 inch flat screen tv, but the problem was the bathroom had no AC. Showering and using the bathroom was not pleasant as it was pretty humid. I would recommend this hotel if you want to stay on points only or are staying for the night before departing to other resorts. We ate at a few restaurants and the food was pretty good. The one dinner we had was at the sunset grill, which was outside with views of Male. They also had a buffet, a cafe, and a Thai restaurant, which looked great, but we went for the Sunset grill as that was outside and it was very pretty looking. Overall a very nice hotel, but the Conrad was much nicer.