FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 1/2/09 NW E-mail: Transfer Miles NW<->DL, New Award Fees, Sat Night Stay Elim, Etc
Old Jan 2, 2009, 3:32 pm
ADLFO

Programs: DL AA UA
Originally Posted by n7371f
I agree. I spent some time pre-merger over on the DL board so I could get a grasp for what was going to happen...and what's going on with WorldPerks is 100% DL's track record.

That doesn't mean this doesn't royally suck!

I've got to believe that when they roll-out the "enhanced" frequent flier program in 2010, Plats (or whatever the top tier is) will start getting nickle & dimed too.
...and from the DL side, I was hoping against hope that the merger would indeed take the best from both DL and NW in regards to the FF programs. I am saddened that this apparently will not happen. Saddened, but not entirely surprised. I've got to believe the pendulum has to swing back at some point and that some airline will fashion a FFer program that is profitable and gives fair value to their company and it's customers. I'm just hoping that some major carrier figures it out before Feb. 2010. (and yes, I still do hope it is DL that "gets it", but that hope is diminishing)