FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - oneworld xONEx online booking tool [merged threads]
Old Dec 28, 2008, 9:17 pm
tt7

Originally Posted by Platinum A332
I have noticed that if I click on the RTW booking tool on the QF site, it comes up with the following URL address

http://oneworldrtw.innosked.com/default.aspx?Origin=QF

I wanted to see if I could access an AA booking tool at any time, but haven't been able to try one. For some reason, I can't change the "QF" in the URL to say "AA" or "BA" or "CX" etc. Does anyone know of how to get around this....as if I want to book an xONEx....I don't want to pay QF's ridiculous fuel fines!!!
AFAIK, QF is the only oneworld airline that has created its own 'branded' version of the online tool. There's no need to use their version - just go to the oneworld site and start from there.

As serfty points out, when you come to actually book the ticket, it will be ticketed by the marketing carrier of the first segment (and this should be true even if you start on the QF site, unless QF has done something to circumvent that) so make sure QF is not the marketing carrier of your first flight.