FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - InterContinental Bangkok Master Thread [merged]
Old Dec 16, 2008, 6:06 pm
midnight

Programs: IHG
Centara Grand

Originally Posted by djjaguar64
I will write a mini report on the Grand Centara and lounge access across the street with pictures.
I am looking forward to your report on the Centara Grand at Central World.

I am staying in BKK for a week in mid January. I emailed the IC and offered $1200 for 7 nights on a room only basis, a fair offer in my opinion considering the current economic climate. The reply was as follows;

Dear Midnight

Sawasdee krub, Please be informed that we can offer a special rate for you for period of XXXXX January 2009 at THb 5,760++ (6,780 net) around USS 199 net per room per night(these rate is for room only not inclusive of breakfast). And the condition of Advance purchase rate is non refundable but you can postpone to other date. Alternatively there is a Best flexible rate which is not require for deposit and cancellation charge but the rate is THB 7,600++ (8,945 net) around US$ 263 net per room per night and not inclusive of breakfast.

Should you have any further inquiry you may need or to confirm your reservation, please do not hesitate to contact us at your convenient time.

We are look forward to seeing you soon.

Best Regards,

Name edited out by Midnight

I have decided not to pay the rates offered and will read your report on the Centara with much interest.

__________________________________________________ ____

Last edited by midnight; Dec 16, 2008 at 7:42 pm