FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OT: NXEC £5 tickets London - Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Inverness etc
Old Dec 9, 2008, 3:52 pm
jamesbrownontheroad

Programs: SJ, SAS, DL
NXEC £5 tickets London - Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Inverness etc

National Express are "celebrating" (i.e. running a big old fashioned marketing campaign to remind us of) one year of operating the east coast mainline rail franchise (formerly GNER). They're doing so with a firesale of £5 one way tickets that started this morning. Move quickly because they're going fast. Includes London King's Cross to Leeds, York, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Inverness and pretty much everywhere in between, subject to availability.

Source: http://www.nationalexpresseastcoast.com/birthday

We’re celebrating our first year of operating on the East Coast by offering special £5 one way flat fares, for travel to top cities on our route.

Over 100,000 £5 tickets are available, but you’ll need to be quick to avoid disappointment – they’re sure to go fast!
When can I book?

* You must book between Friday 05 December and Monday 15 December 2008 inclusive.

When can I travel?

* Between Monday 05 January and Friday 27 February 2009 inclusive.

What do I need?

* Follow the 'Book now' links on this page to book your travel tickets.
* Print off the special offer voucher here. You must present this with your tickets when you travel. Every person travelling must have a valid travel ticket, but only one voucher is required for up to 4 people travelling together.