FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help Understanding PartnerPlusBenefit
View Single Post
Old Nov 19, 2008, 10:50 am
SuperFlyBoy

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by SleepOverGreenland
I may call a BA sales manager tomorrow. Maybe LHR is not that bad.
Just went through Heathrow - if you are in C or F, not that bad...

Was flying 9w - first went to the Y security, this Lithuanian guy laughed at me when I inquired if he was Ukrainian (he said that Ukrainians would never be able to get a job in the UK! Uh...okay...) - that was *after* he was telling me to make my rollaboard "flatter" to sort of fit into the sizer they had there...

The fact that he was allowing me 2 pieces was impressive, but then I told him I was in C, and then he directed me to the Fast Track line, where I was not hassled at all...

Best bet would be to fly in/out of LCY - fantastic experience all around! ^

Edited to Add: Also, with 9w we were using the AA FlAAgship lounge - looked spartan, but there *were* some very nice tasting sandwiches of salmon, prawns/shrimp, other Indian snacks. The FRA SEN B lounge a day earlier also was even more spartan - Bretzeln ohne Senf! (How could they also remove most of the snacks, such as the chocolate-covered nuts they usually have in white & dark chocolate??) Amazing...time to lose LH or what??

Last edited by SuperFlyBoy; Nov 19, 2008 at 10:57 am