FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Strike announcement
View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 2008, 12:00 am
N830MH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by obscure2k
You have expressed a concern of mine. Were it not for FT I would have been unaware of the strike. I also proactively called AF and was delighted by the service and attitude of the US -CSR. Within minutes, she had me rebooked on KL, LAX/AMS/VCE all in Business Class. I can only imagine the outrage by pax checking in for flight 69 LAX/CDG on the strike dates, if they were unaware of the strike. This has to be a nightmare scenario for all involved; pax and AF personnel. I read so many news sites and have seen no mention of the AF strike. Another ^to FT and the Moderators. Thanks.
You didn't put on AF for this time due to pilots were on strike. I didn't realize know that. So how is happening for this time from AF pilots were on the strike. I'm sure if they will have new negotiations deal with AF pilots. This is unreasonable that you unable fly on AF for this time. I'm sure if you will have a nice contribution on KL from LAX-AMS-VCE instead of CDG. I knows CDG is absolutely not good timing for your connection next flight out of Paris. I can't mention why AF is not ready to get new agreements. I'm sure you will have nice trip on KL on Monday from LAX. I will try to check the flight tracking from LAX-AMS-VCE. So please write these good trip reports details for me.