FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Carlsbad Resort and Spa, CA [Master Thread]
Old Nov 14, 2008, 10:47 am
incognism

Programs: AC*P, SPG
Was here for a two night stay recently and really enjoyed the hotel.

Front desk and Concierge staff were really on the ball. Check-in and check-out were a breeze, and the front desk even let me use one of their computers when the Link computers wouldn't let me print off my .pdf boarding pass.

Booked a Club Floor room and received one on the third floor of Building 1. Room was really spacious and was extremely comfortable. Housekeeping didn't refresh my toiletries or my complimentary bottle of water on the second day so I called Rapid Response. The girl who answered the phone was thrown off about the water -- "Oh, there was a complimentary bottle in your room? I'm not sure, let me transfer you to the Front Desk" -- however, the Front Desk was much more knowledgeable. Housekeeping brought up two bottles of water within 5 minutes.

The outdoor pool looked gorgeous, however I didn't get a change to actually experience it, so unfortunately I can't answer the question about the "zero entry" area.

Club lounge breakfast was pretty decent, even though eggs were the only hot item option available (as noted by previous posters).

Had a great stay here and would not hesitate to go back if I were to be in the North County area again.