FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - London Heathrow LHR : Sheraton Heathrow versus Sheraton Skyline [Master Thread]
Old Nov 13, 2008, 7:39 am
worldtrav

Originally Posted by Herb687
Which public bus route is the preferred way to go from LHR T1 (Central Bus Station) to the Sheraton Skyline? Do I need to request a specific stop or is the Skyline easily visible at night from the road and it's obvious where to get off?

Also a related question - when traveling from the Sheraton Skyline to Central London via the Tube is it better (cheaper) to take a bus to Hatton Cross and catch the Tube there rather than back at LHR T1/2/3?
Buses 105, 140, 222, 285 all go to the Sheraton. Get off at the Marriott stop, Skyline is right next door. Another landmark you can use is the McDonalds, it is the next stop after passing the McD's.

I do not think the Hatton Cross station is better (or cheaper), for a start it is easier to get back to the central bus station than going to Hatton Cross. If you are returning to the Skyline in the same day just buy a day travelcard (7GBP I think).