FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Warning - things may turn nasty - stay away!
Old Nov 13, 2008, 6:26 am
MegatopLover

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
I support the comments above of yoshithezet and KosraeTV. The only proviso is that, apart from my own self interest in good hotel rates, I don't wish economic bad times on my friends in the hospitality industry. I'm sure yoshi and Kosrae would agree.

Originally Posted by behuman
Many people now are much desperate and if usually quiet and kind, Thais can become extremely violent.

Just two more quotes from the forum above (not from me):
- "Nice way to scare of tourists and show how corrupt this country is in everything."
- "Warning! This country is owned and operated, and inhabited by Thai people, enter at your own risk."

Sorry to all Thailand lovers on this board who hate my comments - I think nobody can contradict me this time.
Quoting a bigoted statement from another forum gives you no cover. Adding your own prejudicial comments makes it worse.

Your virulent anti-Thai bias is well-known and well-documented, except those posts that have been deleted. What I don't understand is your apparent refusal to heed your own advice: if you would kindly stay away from Thailand, and the Thailand forum on FT, and we'd all be happier.