FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CLOSED 14Dec16 [BANKRUPT/IN RECEIVERSHIP] Sheraton Brussels, Belgium [Master Thread]
Old Nov 10, 2008, 6:38 pm
Oxon Flyer
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by Hanlgt
The walk from the hotel took about 10 minutes, and although you walk by a few seedy looking dives
There are 2 parallel roads, just a few metres apart, that you can walk down from the hotel to the Grand Place : the one on the right, the main road, does indeed pass by several seedy shops and clubs, but the other, on the left, runs down the pedestrianised main shopping street, past the big INNO store, and is a much more wholesome experience.

Originally Posted by stephem
I really don't care for a dated suite like this, I'd rather a smaller more updated room. I'm not sure if there is anything like that in the hotel, maybe I should ask for a downgrade next time? Overall, my room was dated and really showing wear.
Agreed. The suites (which I think are on floor 25 and above) are huge, but badly laid out (enormous living room with furniture seemingly flung to the walls, but the bedroom is way too small) and dated (dig that 70's tiled bathroom) : I prefer a club room (floors 18 to 24) too.

Last edited by Oxon Flyer; Nov 11, 2008 at 2:27 am