FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A little bit of help if you could spare a minute.
Old Nov 7, 2008, 5:18 pm
obscure2k
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by Raegan
Thank you all very much for your information. It is very helpful, and I am not freaking out as much as I was last night. I have to admit, I was thinking about this thread all day, wondering if anyone would even bother to assist me. It was an extremely long day... If you can imagine, under the stress.

But continuing on... My flight is with US Airways. It says on the ticket (which I am not too sure how to read exactly) US Airways #3328 Operated by: US3328 OPR BY ** US AIRWAYS EXPRESS-REPULBIC AIRLINES MCIDCA -Please check in with the operating carrier.
I am flying in to Ronald Reagan National in Washington DC. (Pretty cool, being my name is Raegan and such. : ) )

It was purchased as a single ticket.

And, I am not sure if there was anything else that was asked... but, if so, let me know and I will give that also.

Is US Airways a good airline to fly with?
Welcome to Flyertalk, Raegan. Given that you are flying on USAir, I am going to move this to the US Air Forum for further discussion.
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator