FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 763 3-Cabin: C cabin pax...have you given up on your lav?
Old Dec 23, 2003, 1:12 am
fly4miles

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by auh2o:
FA's are required to tell you ther seat belt light is still on. Don't begrudge them for that. Just say THANK YOU. And then pee...</font>
I don't begrudge the FA for telling me the seatbelt light is still on. I asked politely and was given allowance to go from the FA at the rear of the drink wagon. The FA in the front of the the wagon (who heard the other FA's response to my request) apparently didn't like the permission given.

I was trying to be accomodating to avoid having them push the wagon all the way to the galley to let me through. Or to avoid being the invisible person following the drink wagon that neither FA sees. That kid was doing a jig in the aisle and it didn't seem to get their attention.

Aside from that, we were 15-20 minutes into the flight and nearly half of the front cabin pax had already headed for their restroom without even a second look from the FA as each walked by. And that started even before we leveled off.

I can appreciate the inconvenience the FA's face and most other flights seem to handle it by using drink trays allowing pax aisle access to the restroom(s).