FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question 5: Your Interest/Contributions in the TalkBoard Topics forum
Old Oct 31, 2008, 4:16 pm
danielbk

Programs: BA - GL, Disgruntled ex LH HON
Only over the past year i became interested in FlyerTalk more seriously then as an information source.

Flyertalk is my home - not only for my web-browser - but as a person who spends most of his days on planes it's my FOX, CNN and Playboy. I eat drink and breath it. (no - seriously.. i have lunch while reading posts daily - and sometimes i choke while drinking at the same time).

Until the announcement about the talk board elections, i have not entered the talk board forum once, and to be brutally honest it's the election notice itself that made me aware of it. Previously i heard about the world of the moderators from moderator friends but not deeper then that.

After reading talk board post and learning more i've decided to join in the race as i was amazed about the way this online community is run and wanted to contribute to it - even though, yes - i have never posted on talk board before.

I look forward to having the opportunity to devote from my time and online exprience to the talk board if elected.