FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "View Profile" Page: See all visitors, rather than 5?
Old Oct 30, 2008, 2:03 pm
Firewind

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 700k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
"View Profile" Page: See all visitors, rather than 5?

First, I acknowledge my ignorance.** I just discovered the box on this page where we can view who has visited it ("us"). It shows the last five visitors, but there are, in everyone's case, many more tallied.

I've asked if we might have a feature that allows all the people who have visited "us" to be listed. The response is that they can look into it if there's enough interest.

My idea is that it be the feature that already exists, built up a little (or just exposed?) and make it viewable by the account holder only. Seems that if the system keeps a running tally (which strongly begs the question of who) that they must have the screen names in here somewhere. It seems to me that who all one's visitors have been is even more interesting to the member than is everyone knowing the last five people who've visited that person, and how many. (And for IB, it would add a lot of click-ins and click-outs.)

What do you think? Thanks.

**My naivete extends to not knowing the best home for this, but this is the board that we definitely know the FlyerTalk Administrators (and a pretty big audience, including many interested Mods) watch. I hope the Administrators might keep it here so that it gets exposure and they can keep an eye on it. So please don't suggest a more obscure place if you don't like the idea. If it's not bouyant here, then it'll sink to obscurity anyway... Thanks again.