FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DOJ approves the merger!
View Single Post
Old Oct 29, 2008, 3:02 pm
FlyHigh74

This day couldn't get any worse. Nine out of ten times when I fly its on NW. Now when I fly, instead of dealing with down to earth friendly employees i'll have to deal with employees that act like the Price is Right contestants. Instead of watching the "safety dance" in the aisle by the F/As ill be watching Dirtbagalina. When waiting to board, instead of seeing a sea of beautifully painted Silver and Red planes ill see a livery that was looks like it was designed by a four year old. Its a good thing I rarely fly J class because id be complaining about the herringbone seating DL has. Had this been the DL of five years ago, I wouldn't be complaining. I just hate this new "trendy" Virgin America/Jet Blue image DL is trying to develop and failing miserably at. If it was the DL of a few years ago I wouldn't have a problem with it. But I hate what DL has become and I hate the thought of what NW is about to become. I'll get over it, i'll probably end up flying on DL if its convenient for me, but I don't have to like it. I'm not going to boycott the airline. I just find it sad to see this great legacy carrier eaten up by DL.