FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at PHX (Phoenix Airport)
View Single Post
Old Oct 26, 2008, 6:33 pm
FlyerTalker93851
Suspended

Originally Posted by Tuneman1984
Anything hot like a G8 GT or the like kicking around there these days?
The new G8 is showing up as a Premium car in the fleet...so not something you'd see on the EA or Exec Aisle as a normal choice. I've only seen a handful of these come through. We've not received a shipment of these to have in PHX yet. The ones that have come through here arrived from other cities via a one-way drop off.

We are still receiving cars on a daily basis though and I have no idea what's been ordered for PHX. It's possible we'll have more of them here...but as for now it's Lady Luck who will decide. Sorry I don't have better news for you at this time!

As for anything else Hot? I think we'll have some of the new Challengers as we get deeper into season but don't look for any of the Highly Sought After models. The dealers wanna sell those and from what I hear there's a $15K mark-up on those! We'll have some of the "normal" ones running around here...again probable deeper into season.

Hot is in the mind of the beholder. We do still have some Nissan 350Z's here in PHX. We still have a Corvette or two. But those are part of our Red Hot fleet.