FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Air Canada Early Status Recognition Thread
Old Oct 19, 2008, 7:16 pm
len222

Originally Posted by 1K+
I have not received my early recognition package yet, do they still offer 50% bonus option for Elites and 100% for SE's?
Yes, they do. Here's one of the items I can choose:

Bonus Aeroplan Miles on Selected Flights in 2008
Earn 50% Bonus Aeroplan Miles every time you fly on a scheduled flight operated by Air Canada & Air Canada Jazz in 2008*.

Earn 25% Bonus Aeroplan Miles every time you fly on a scheduled flight operated by ANA, bmi, Lufthansa and SWISS in 2008.

Mileage bonus applies to Aeroplan Miles earned for distance flown only. Mileage bonus does not apply to any other mileage accumulation including class of service bonus and other promotions. Bonus Aeroplan Miles are not Air Canada Status Miles and do not qualify for Air Canada Top Tier status.

This Privilege only applies as of the date the Elite status is awarded. Members who are awarded Air Canada Elite status after March 1, 2008, will not be awarded Bonus Aeroplan Miles for flights taken prior to achieving Elite status.

* Not applicable to flights taken in conjunction with an Unlimited Flight Pass or flights with Tango fares, when members selected the option not to earn Aeroplan Miles.