FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2008 End of Year MR Thread..
View Single Post
Old Oct 15, 2008, 1:29 pm
ITravelThereforeIam

Programs: Membership has its benefits, or so I am told.
I'm not one to ask for help in general (and with FT, it is more out of fear of being chastised severely,than in pride). Through diligence, and lurking, and reading, and clicking I have learned much over the years, and I am gold here and elite there and so forth, but what I really really want is a little love from CO. I find myself 8004 miles short for CO status for next year and I yearn to tread on the blue carpet again. Throwing my heart and soul onto the FT fire, I ask for your suggestions :-)

I am based in TUS, but could fly from PHX. I also have a RR on SW, so could conceivably fly from anywhere, including CO hub, IAH. I will actually be there for the Christmas holidays and wouldn't mind leaving my family to get the miles (they understand), if the right opportunity came up

In terms of flexibility, I can go just about any time, any day (I love my job), I can do overnights. I have constructed a couple of runs from TUS that will get me the 8,000 miles at a cost of about .06 per mile, but I know it is possible to do a lot better....I even tried to use my RR to FLL and do the SEA-FLL run twice, but that was still coming in at .05 pm and a waste of a perfectly good award. I'd rather GO somewhere and have a nice day there, but I am ok with it being all airport.

So prostrate before the gods of FT, I humbly ask for your assistance in finding something to earn the miles, doing better than .05 pm

thanks!
ITTIA