FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Domestic Companion Ticket Program Cancelled as of 11/15/08
Old Oct 8, 2008, 3:30 pm
Tulane41

Programs: UA GS
Originally Posted by xolinlevh
question, where it says that reservations may be made through the 15th of nov...does that mean the last day they offer it is the 15th or like i can call on the 15th and make a reservation for december and use the offer with that being the LAST day i could reserve on....? me and some friends were gonna go to vegas in either nov or dec and i had been counting on being able to use the 241 thing to save money....but if its gone totally on the 15th then no point in going, or renewing my card....
FWIW I called today to try to use this for one last trip in November before it runs out. After asking for my cardholder information the rep warned me about the deal expiring on the 15th before even asking my flight requests.

Though I didn't book it, she offered me flights for the weekend of November 14-16, so it looks like you can at least return after the 15th, not sure if you can depart after the 15th, or just have to book by the 15th, and if so, how much later the trip can be.