FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Leading Hotels of the World - $19.28 a night (reg $500-$2000)
Old Oct 1, 2008, 5:02 pm
sciguy0504

Programs: SPG, FPC, US
Mr. Calder, thank you for coming to FT and setting the record straight. I believe most companies in this day and age could care less if such a stunt failed and very, very few would allow their execs/employees access to Internet message boards to reach out directly to customers. It appears LHW is trying to rectify the situation and, while it may not be satisfactory for some of us, you deserve credit for doing so.

It seems as if some people are trying to make the e-mail situation harder than it is. You don't know how to fill out the form? Give me a break! Don't like the first-come, first-served philosphy? Isn't that how normal hotel bookings work?

I will be submitting my form tomorrow at 8AM. If I get to stay in one of these hotels that I would have a hard time paying for on my 21-year old budget, I'll be very happy. If not, there's always another day.

Edit: Well, I won't be sending my e-mail tomorrow at 8AM but I am looking forward to seeing the reworked program and staying at one of LHW's hotels.