FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Leading Hotels of the World - $19.28 a night (reg $500-$2000)
Old Oct 1, 2008, 3:14 pm
Kagehitokiri
FlyerTalk Evangelist

bgmvp, the document is fine, your download didnt finish. >
"pfw3oD7r.doc.part"

King Chung Huang, when did i call anyone names? i said the link is there. and it was. my email was the same as everyone else who didnt see it. all text with, at one point, a long string starting with mailto, and including the url to the file. i simply read the entire text. i am neither saying, nor implying anything about those who didnt see it. the only thing that i found to be a bummer was that if i was one of the few people who saw it, it would have been nice if the promo had been earlier, not postponed until tomorrow.

first 2 emails >

We are deeply sorry for today's disruption of the USD 19.28 sale. Demand for this promotion far surpassed our expectations, and due to the exorbitant amount of traffic to www.lhw.com/1928, we were unable to accommodate travel requests. Nonetheless, we intend on making every effort to honor the offer on a first-come, first-serve basis, and have devised a plan to enable you to apply for the USD 19.28 rate. (The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd. makes no representation or guarantee that it will be able to fulfill your request.)

Please see the attached form for details. As a reminder, below is a complete list of the hotels participating in this promotion. Thank You,
mailto:[email protected]?subject=1928%20Participation%2 0form&body=Please%20complete%20the%20participation %20form%20http://www.lhw.com/LCEmailImages/CMP/1928_email_English.doc%20and%20return%20the%20form %20to%[email protected]

Thank You,

The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd.

Participating Hotels in Africa
3rd email >
We are deeply sorry for today's disruption of the USD 19.28 sale. Demand for this promotion far surpassed our expectations, and due to the exorbitant amount of traffic to www.lhw.com/1928, we were unable to accommodate travel requests. Nonetheless, we intend on making every effort to honor the offer on a first-come, first-serve basis, and have devised a plan to enable you to apply for the USD 19.28 rate. (The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd. makes no representation or guarantee that it will be able to fulfill your request.)

Please click the link below to access the form for details.
http://www.lhw.com/promoload/1928_email_English.doc

As a reminder, below is a complete list of the hotels participating in this promotion.

Thank You,

The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd.

Participating Hotels in Africa