FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon [Master Thread]
Old Sep 27, 2008, 4:51 pm
Bravada04

Dido

I have stayed at this property umteen times over the past two years......The place used to be an apartment building (years ago ) actually one is still attached to it. They need to do some major upgrades to the rooms, especially when you take a close look. I have been upgraded a few times to a club room and a couple of their " executive suites" which are simply a laugh. I deny them and just ask for a club room please as they are nicer. I have been told for two years that they are remodelling.........it has not happened. Oh sorry....yes they did put in new t.v.'s. That's it !! Most of the time they don't acknowledge your status or tell you anything else. I always have to ask if there is any upgrades available - normal response " No, sorry we are sold out". But unfortunately as the usual saying we are sucker for points and this is the only SPG property in Stoon. BUT........BUT........there is a FOUR POINTS opening up, I believe in 2009. If in fact it is a decent property in a decent location.......this existing Sheraton is going to lose alot of it's SPG clients............I for one will be included in that !