FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PETITION for PUCCI GALORE to write a new TFTG.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 4:21 am
Capricorn70

Programs: Mucci of the Dominion of Maple and Moose; Keeper of Sir MightyMoose; BAEC Silver; AC MileagePlus
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
I have heard from the only Moose who posts at Flyertalk (not even Air Canada has one of those (I think).

So - the pushover was the thought of Malhoumbeau and HIDDY in sort sort of carnal contact on the floor- so the answer is - yes. I'll do it. You work me hard - but you're worth it.

All of you.
YAY Dr. Pucci! ^ The Moose will be so happy when I tell him after he wakes up (it's 5:30 here!)

As for Air Canada, I've been up-front enough times to know that Moose would NOT enjoy the experience: Sipping ersatz bubbly in those coffin-like Executive-First (which is neither!) seats is not good style, plus you have to turn yer head like Linda Blair to look out the window. And if yer unfortunate enough to ride in the back, you'll get nickle-and-dimed to death: 3 bux for a pillow, another 2 for a blanket, oh you want warmed nuts? Why don't you and your sort go fly on BA F then?! And so we do ^