FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Sep 18, 2008, 11:12 am
mrkymark

Programs: BA Avios, UA MP, AA, Choice, Club Carlson
Same Boat

I'm in the same boat too. Mine were shipped same time 9/3 and since then nada. Also arranged them to be sent to PO Box to make sure that if they were "lost" it would be easily proven.

I do really find it ridiculous that there is so much variability in when people receive their shipments or by what carrier. As a business model, this is horribly run. A few lost shipments and the whole profit margin is shot, no?

I am waiting until 10/3 but I have my form all filled out and ready to mail should my shipment not arrive by 10/3 (which is the absolute date the Mint has told me to wait)

http://catalog.usmint.gov/wcsstore/C...US/CNRForm.pdf

Originally Posted by jcwik
Please reassure me. I ordered two boxes a while ago and they were shipped September 3. The tracking # says there is no such number. They were sent to my P.O. box registered. I called today and the man said that some of his customers have said they took four weeks. He said the post office cannot track them. Is two weeks a long enough time? Should I be worried? Thanks for all the amazing things I've learned here. Now I want my money.
Judi