FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Alaska Airlines Bored Room
View Single Post
Old Sep 13, 2008, 8:25 am
beckoa
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by jackal
Dude. You. Have. No. Idea. What. You're. Missing.

BA F makes AS F look like coach. No, nevermind that. It makes it look like coach on an RJ. A US RJ.
Well... I am sitting in the AS BR in ANC currently and am very happy... it is the best lounge in Alaska AFAIK... so I can't complain... Its your own fault that you spoiled yourself and can no longer fly AS F

Seriously, AS F is worse than World Traveller Plus. I walked through the World Traveller Plus cabin on boarding, thinking that it was Club World (business), and remarking to myself that it looked nice compared to AS F. Only later did I happen to stroll through the real Club World cabin (which has real flat beds!) did I realize (er, realise--I've got to remember where I am!) that I had been looking at WT+. Wow.

Pictures to be posted on Flickr, Facebook, and maybe linked here hopefully sooner rather than later. (Camera import got screwy, though, so I may have lost some of the pictures... )
Too bad you lost those photos... I recently washed my camera and it has yet to turn back on I did get the photos off before... but I couldn't take a picture of the Boeing Dreamlifter this morning when taking the Diamond Shuttle to ANC...

Sweet...
We could tip cows, then take a road trip to Missoula for Everclear
Uh, since I'd have to deal with beckoa, I'm not touching that one with a 1,448-mile pole...
Frankly I don't understand the comments about cows... we have lentils out there... I see more cows in KOA, OGG and LIH then PUW!

I am headed there today... so will be able to look for cows... the University does have a reproduction research facility for cows, I think that is the extent of cows in the region...