FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA's 9/11 Propaganda Piece on the blog [merged threads]
Old Sep 12, 2008, 7:24 pm
Superguy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Originally Posted by Spiff
Dear Comrades,

9/11 means many things to many People. For some of you, it is day the the federal government started to destroy civil liberties in this nation and start to become more like Axis of Evil. However, I want to share story about how I came to Communist Party and what it means to wear Communist Party costume...

Before 9/11, I was always looking for work. Ok, not really work, but rather some function that did not require much effort, physically or mentally. but still paid many kyat (sorry, imperialist dollars). Suddenly, federal government went into frenzy after murderers destroyed buildings. Take away this, restrict that, secret rules about this, cannot talk about that... Perfect opportunity, Comrades! So I joined People's Workfare Program and eventually became Minister of Propoganda blogger.

Many Comrades who send in email are very negative. (Haha don't worry, we log IP for future when Party is permitted to really investigate Comrades with Bad Attitude!) They do not understand principle of Party: Security through Obscurity. Remember, We tell you Comrades what you need to know. Since there is no Improper Use of Magic Office, we can claim our devices can do anything, even if we don't really know what they do! Is very satisfying career talking down to Comrades Who Complain.

Today I marked moment of silence and then had moment of great joy when I looked at checkbook which used to have much red (glorious color) ink. Now is all black, like sections of Constitution.
Since the blog is pretty much a propaganda site, I propose we rename it. I like the name Propaganda Village, named for Gijeong-dong on the North Korean side of the DMZ. It looked good from a far and blared propaganda into the South about how great the North is. Of course, get up close and you see that no one lives there except a few caretakers, there's no windows in the buildings, and the whole town was built for show. They also have the largest flag pole in the world to show how great they are.

Now substitute Big Catches®, 9/11, no real substance to their security and the constant propaganda coming out of them. Am I that far off?