FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA's 9/11 Propaganda Piece on the blog [merged threads]
Old Sep 12, 2008, 5:51 pm
APS221

Originally Posted by TSA Bob
Hey all. Whenever I need to feel loved, I stop by Flyer Talk. I've been reading for years by the way...

First off, for those familiar with how blogs work, comments are an option. We don't have to give you a forum. But, that would be pretty silly since we want to hear from you.

You folks know as well as anybody else (since you read and comment on the blog frequently) that we allow you to stick it to us on a regular basis. Obviously, we're fine with most of it as you can tell by reading our blog.

I got together with a couple of folks and we decided the 9/11 thread should just be about remembrance and moving forward. We agreed that it was not the proper forum for snarky posts and 9/11 controversies/conspiracy theories.

By the way, I'm taking the second half of my paternity leave over the next two weeks, so do me a favor and don't accuse me of ducking and running.

Blogger Bob
I guess that means nothing is going to happen on that blog for the next two weeks. Will you be approving comments on the non-9/11™ posts? Who's left, just you and Lynn? I thought you'd have a post about the nationwide rollout of your United States Police Force (my "Escape Form New York" reference for the day) uniforms.

I don't know if you saw the 9/11 National Service Forum, but one thing that was mentioned was participation in and awareness of our government in order to keep our government accountable.

When we post comments critical of your agency, we're doing our patriotic duty. When you refuse to post comments in a timely manner or get "heavy handed" with the delete button, you're doing the opposite.