FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MVPG free changes - for 2 ?
View Single Post
Old Sep 1, 2008, 1:31 am
beckoa
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by jackal
I'm not Gold, but I've traveled on the same PNR as a Gold twice this year, so I'll attempt this.
And benefited quite nicely

1. I have changed an intiniary as MVPG with another pax (booked the wrong date ops: and they waived the change fee for me, but required one for the second pax (who I UG'd with the companion pax)

Originally Posted by jackal
2. I'm not sure I can give you a definitive answer on this, but here's my experience: I paid for one of the two trips I took with another person on my card, and I did receive the 1K booking bonus for that trip. I believe I was logged in under my account online; however, I had listed the other person as primary (that person was Gold, and I wanted to make sure we were waitlisted for our upgrades with Gold priority). I do not know if the other person received a 1K booking bonus. (On my other itinerary, it was not bought with an AS Visa, so no 1K booking bonus applied.) So, you can draw whatever conclusions you want from this experience!
Yes both (or all) travelers on the PNR would get the 1K AS online booking bonus for using the AS VISA (Have confirmed this numerous times with the companion certificate, including this instance)