FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Favorite Toiletries
View Single Post
Old Aug 25, 2008, 11:09 am
Fraser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Originally Posted by senyorito_nes
I just came back from the Pen in Beijing and absolutely loved their Davi products. It's my favorite line so far. What do you guys think of it? I definitely like it more than L'Occitane and even Bulgari. I've never tried Molton Brown though so I have no basis for comparison.
I really liked the Davi products at the Pen HKG. Hadn't heard of them until then...

My preference though it the L'Occitance you get at FS. Love them, and try and smuggle a few extra home if I can!

At home I have Molton Brown and their fragrances are quite distinctive and heavy, but I like it! I used to really like their eucalyptus body wash, so invigorating, but can't get that any more. This is another favourite of mine...

Originally Posted by Pickles
The sense of smell is the most "primal" of the senses, hardwired directly into our memories. Smelling MB immediately puts me at the PHT in a jet-lagged haze. They switched to Aesop, which triggers a similar response.
My MIL has Molton Brown Naran Ji handwash and whenever I'm washing them it reminds of flying BA Club World a few years ago...