FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GONE : Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort (left Starwood Dec 1, 2013) [Master Thread]
Old Aug 25, 2008, 7:07 am
DCATravel

Programs: UA Premier, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by thaliajen
Thanks- Since my earlier post in July I actually ended up at the Westin in Freeport for a few nights, and 2 weeks ago I was at the Westin Aruba. Both hotels were lacking in customer service but at least Aruba was incredibly beautiful. Anyway, I'm definitely headed to Sheraton Cable Beach next week and would love to hear more recent information if anyone has any.

I'd really appreciate info on the property, the pools, how a Plat member is treated in regards to upgrades, info on the all-inclusive part (it wasn't mentioned in my reservation) and about the beach, activities and if there's any place near to get water and soda, etc. (I've heard that food is very expensive at all the hotels in the area.)

Thanks!
I would generally give most resorts in the Bahamas a low ranking for service. Two speeds at most places...slow and stop. I've stayed at the Ocean Club, Atlantis, and Cable Beach and never received what I would call decent service. It's a shame as they would probably receive more repeat visitors if the service level was much higher.