FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Glenn Must Go" bracelet!
View Single Post
Old Aug 23, 2008, 7:18 am
axl

Keep it private and it will carry more clout.
That's a GOOD one!

Explain to me how that works. We just 'shut up and color' and everything will work out? Or are you insinuating some sort of back alley or covert actions that will get rid of tilton?

Be honest now, you just don't want to be personally bothered by other peoples problems right?

BTW, do the stickers on my pubs kit bother you too? What about the flag pin on my lapel?

I think this whole thing is getting a bit ridiculous.

The Bottom Line is that UAL can NOT be successful with Glenn Tilton at the helm. He has proven that he lacks the basic tools to LEAD an airline. For goodness sakes, he can't even MANAGE it properly! He simply has become an obstacle in UALs recovery/restructuring. If it takes wristbands and a website to bring this all to light, then so be it. If you honestly think that ALPA leadership (UAL line pilots btw) are a bunch of lowbrow, dumb thugs then you are very wrong. This is not our first (or even second or third or fourth, ad infinitum) attempt to get this managment team on the right track. They are deaf to our concerns (many of which are directly aligned with YOUR concerns) because THEY have a different agenda.

So if I wear my wristband and you don't like it.... Keep it private and it'll have more clout.

axl