FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 20k miles for free with Bosley
View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2008, 1:12 pm
gobluetwo

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
Just got back from my appt about an hour ago. I was about 5 minutes late (went into building 1827 instead 1821 and ended up at Barbizon Modeling and Talent Agency - doh!), waited another 5 minutes for the "consultant" and was on my way. My consultant was a real talker. Not the hard-sell kind, just really loquacious. Apparently, I look good now, but she can "detect" a little thinning on the front and top. She even took pictures to show me what she was talking about - I didn't see it. My wife also thinks she's full of, you know, *it*.

Very painless, although it ran a little longer than I was hoping (35 minutes!!!). To her credit, she did write down my SM # to "ensure it gets into the system."

Questions - did they make you fill out the "Occupation" on the form? I skipped it, but the lady asked anyway to emphasize the whole "looking good for the meet and greet" thing. Also, did they ask your medical history??? I told her that I'd gladly share it if and when I ever did the procedure, but didn't see the point of sharing it now.