FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Release of FT?
View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2008, 11:10 pm
N830MH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by Randy Petersen
Oh, didn't you get the email? A new policy. When you have a numeric value in your user name, the new re-launch includes a tool to add recent non-OMNI post count to that number. Thought it was a compromise but can see that members may want to keep their original user name the way it is. So, let me "redact" that since that's (redact) my word for the day!

Note to self: never confuse lin832 with lin821.
Randy, there is problems someone who boost up their post count from OMNI. They will be resetting the post count to zero. I doubt it for someone who used the posts from OMNI. You were disable the posts count by OMNI, am I correct? You will not able reactivated the post count back. Because it was too many members who useable the OMNI. This is not appropriate for members' behaviors who used the posts by OMNI. I disgreed with the OMNI. Because it was personal attacks against the member. I will continues where I am use with airlines. They need to be respectabilities for keep follows the rules. Hopefully if you will understandably from OMNI post count is disable. I'm sure if you will trustable where the members will given another chance to have reactivated the post count back. Thanks, Randy.