FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Kosher eats in Heathrow and London & Jewish tourist suggestions
Old Aug 15, 2008, 1:47 am
clubman
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by Thumper
As a Londoner we can only assume you are traveling allot and still haven't gotten around to sharing with others the best way to enjoy your city, and only have time for the posts you have done so far. I wish a native would take more time to help us all. Even though I spend a month in London once or twice a year now, I am certain there is allot I am missing.
Thumper, sorry, you obviously took my posts the wrong way, and I apologise!
Like I said, I was in no way having a go; it's just that I have never ever heard anyone before refer to the Tube as a Tram that's all, so I was wondering, no more than that.

I saw the thread only once the OP got most of the answers he needed, and there really wasn't much more I could add.
The one question nobody did answer and seemed to trouble them was whether they could take a kosher sandwich into Starbacks, to which I did reply.
As to my correction of the station you mentioned, it was to help them as well, in case they did end up going to GG, they would be far better getting off at GG station, not Brent Cross.

I'm sure if you look back at my posting history, I do my very best to help and advice, as I have been helped and advised on FT myself.

I would be more than happy to advise you or anyone else here with anything I can.
To be honest being so busy with the BA/BD/LY Board I sometimes forget this one exists, and at times don't come on here for weeks.
If I can help you or anyone else with anything you could always PM me as well, and I would be more than happy to help out.

Again, my apologies if it seemed I was being a bit picky with the small non important detail.