FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Aug 12, 2008, 7:27 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by Marathon Man
I could always write them a wicked long email

anyway, HOW LONG was it since you ordered that you received the email saying it is cancelled??

No need to worry if an order is OK or not you can Check your status with this link:http://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs...serId=15183163

BTW both of mine for 2 sets of each are OK, while the same order I did for someone was cancelled. By mistake I didnt change the billing address to where the actual bill goes which is different from the shipping address, left it all as the shipping address.

therefore if the CC you are using isnt 1 where you are the primary card holder, you must use the primary card holders address for the billing addres and check that the billing & shipping addresses are not the same and then fill in what the shipping address is. otherwise the order will be Cancelled as it seems they check to make sure the billing address on the CC is the same as the one you put in on your order.

another mistake to lead to a CXing is not putting in the correct month and year that the CC expires. with the drop down menu it will change as you move the mouse unless you clicked the screen before moving the mouse

Last edited by craz; Aug 12, 2008 at 9:37 pm