FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Galleria; Houston, Texas [Master Thread]
Old Aug 5, 2008, 8:26 pm
thequigmans

Programs: Starwood Plat, Hilton Diamond
Unhappy cant wait for the new Westin in Houston!!!

I stayed at the Westin Oaks about a month ago. Bad experience. I was hoping for better things at the Galleria property.

I was finishing a nice hot bath when I decided to rinse off. Well....the water went out in the hotel. Dry! I had no way of rinsing off and I had soap all over me.

I called and complained. They sent me a comp cheesecake (which they tried to charge me for later) and said the water should be back any minute. I waited over an hour and a half. When it did come back on, of course it was dirty. I let it run for over 30 minutes and it was still dirty and a lot of black junk stuck to the bottom of the tub.

Again, called the front desk and told them it wasnt getting any better and I needed to go to bed. It was after 1AM. I slept with dried Westin soap on me.

I called at 7:30AM for the maids to come and clean things up in the dirty tub so I could rinse off. It was an emergency since I needed to be going about my day.

After calling twice and not getting maid service, I had to go downstairs and ask 3 times for the maids. It was out of control!!!

The maid came at 11AM and cleaned the tub. That shower felt good! LOL!!!

I got 3,000 points out of the deal. ha! They promised me that last time for my problems at the Oaks.

Dont worry Cheap, I am calling that 800#!

Last edited by thequigmans; Aug 5, 2008 at 8:34 pm