FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 20k miles for free with Bosley
View Single Post
Old Aug 3, 2008, 1:05 am
infierno

Thumbs up My Bosley Experience...

I went to the appointment on Aug 1st, it was very professional.
My counselor was very easy to get along with and I was upfront with him and told him about the miles promotion. Aside from him being a bit thrown by how quickly I'd heard of it (btw, Thank you for that FT!) as he only received his memo the day before, he was really cool with it and even explained that their corporate office would send notification to Delta stating that I'd participated in the promotion and that would start the process.

I didn't qualify for the Bosley procedure as I happen to currently have a full head of hair, however, in the event that should ever change the counselor took the time to fill me in on a lot of various products and practices that could, as he stated it, help win the war against hairloss before the Bosley products/procedures were necessary...he even warned against some products (including one made by Bosley (laser comb)).

If you're worried about participating in this promotion because you have a full head of hair or are too young, I wouldn't completely rule it out. I'm 28 and as I said I currently have a full head of hair, but just the professional manner that these guys relay information is really non-threatening and kind of eye-opening, at least for me, with regard to all of the various options there are for someone who is facing thinning hair or even hair loss. I even referred a friend for non SkyMiles reasons (although I told him about the miles, too)

I have to say, assuming the miles actually hit the account this is perhaps the most pleasant and easily performed SkyMiles promotion I've participated in.