Premium Fare Deals

Dirt Cheap First Class Flights for Travel Way in the Future

Dirt Cheap First Class Flights for Travel Way in the Future
Meg Butler

Here’s the straight, FlyerTalk: no one knows when it will be safe to fly again. But, it’s a safe bet that someday, humanity will take to the skies with regularity again. And, now that the DOT and EU Transport Commissioner have made it clear that airlines must offer cash refunds for canceled flights, it’s safer to speculate on a few flights for the future, especially when the deals are good.

55K American Miles For First Class To Japan

American Airlines is holding a special web promotion with big discounts on roundtrip, First Class American Airlines flights from Dallas to Tokyo Haneda. Normally, these flights are 80,000 for Saver Awards. During this promo, they’re only 55,000 miles + just around $60 in taxes and fees.

You can also find Business Class flights for 45,000 miles. But, if you have an extra 10,000 to spare, why not upgrade?

Availability is wide open and can be found in October, November, December 2020 and January, February, March 2021.

Hat Tip to PinterPoin

$800+ Business Class Flights to South America

We’ve spotted several versions of deals from several destinations in the United States. For a great Aeromexico deal from the US to Mexico to Chile, with lie-flat seats from Mexico to Chile. Check out this Premium Fare deal. At around the same price, you can fly from several destinations in the United States and to several destinations in South America. Or, try $600+ Business Class Flights to Peru.

This is a great fare to play around with. It works for Brazil, Argentina and several other destinations across South America. And, at the very least is a good mileage run that can be routed through other cities in Mexico to add more stops for more miles. Availability is available through the end of this year and into 2021.

1. jaybos

April 8, 2020 at 1:18 pm

I’ve noticed Air Canada offering amazing business class fares across the Atlantic for later this year….wondering if they’re trying to tempt US flyers who don’t mind connecting (personally I’ll take YYZ over EWR any day).

2. rstruthe

April 8, 2020 at 5:34 pm

I checked a 2 month period form DFW to HND and couldn’t find this award anywhere? Not sure what “wide open availability” is, but I didn’t find one seat in a 60 day period

3. AJNEDC

April 9, 2020 at 6:01 am

Dirt cheap fares, you say? Well apparently no one provided Qantas, Virgin Australia, Singapore Airlines with this memo. Their revenue management systems still seem to operate as if travel is normal. I wonder what they know that I don’t…

4. Mountlodge

April 9, 2020 at 6:16 am

Might be worth taking a read at this before making any reservations with South American airlines.

ML

5. mlsreality

April 9, 2020 at 7:06 am

Agree with rstruthe. Found Business Saver, but it was 60k miles each way

6. D3KingAmerican

April 9, 2020 at 7:35 am

55K first class deal on American is gone. You were about 36 hours late on that one.

7. oldAGE

April 9, 2020 at 8:49 am

MIA-LIM — nothing less than $1100 USD. I have followed this thread for three days starting 5 Apr. Nothing coming close from MIA. JFK still is valid. As for trips to TOK, I have found plenty of different dates at 55K miles. But all seemed to start with regional connections. Most of the available dates were in 2021. I think AA is still trying to figure out What and When. I have a friend who booked PHL-FCO last week for a mid Oct trip and they have already canceled that routing and pushed it a week later. RSTRUTE – look into Jan – Feb.

8. oldAGE

April 9, 2020 at 8:52 am

Sorry… not TOK…. but rather TYO. Fat fingering…

9. SamirD

April 9, 2020 at 9:00 am

Wife and I were checking for flights for a wedding in India in December. Economy is about 1/2, but business is the same as normal. I told my wife I’d rather just get 2x seats in economy. Hell, put me in the cargo hold–business is not worth it to me unless it’s saving me money somehow.

10. Morgacj2004

April 9, 2020 at 10:12 am

I have 3 AA F seats on hold till 4/11for travel in Feb 55k each from SEA-DFW-HND. I might cancel however after reading terrible reviews on other sites. Nothing special about AA F even at 55 k.

11. Bradhattan

April 9, 2020 at 8:00 pm

I found 55 FC..ow…110 RT….just need to search without selecting class then see what prices for econ…select a 40 K flught and see alternative pricing..Calendar works sometimes also

12. aethelwulf

April 10, 2020 at 5:26 am

A whole 2 examples, and both only aimed at American flyers. Useless to click on.

13. oldAGE

April 10, 2020 at 6:34 am

At D3KingAmerican and mlsreality — Nope… still plenty available. Seconds ago on 10 Apr at 0820 CDT, I see 55K in F for ORD-DFW-HND/HND-DFW-ORD. 110K miles + $61.25.

7 Dec 2020
    AA 328 – ORD-DFW
    AA 175 – DFW-HND

15 Dec 2020
    Variety of Return Combos
    AA 176 – HND-DFW
    Varying DFW-ORD

Just have to hunt a bit better filtering by Calendar Month, then not Business/First but rather First

AGE

14. toxman

April 10, 2020 at 8:10 am

I went to the AA site right after I read this and couldn’t find anything anywhere close to 55k from DFW to HND in first class.

15. Bradhattan

April 10, 2020 at 1:46 pm

Try various large cities but not hubs…saw a few 110 RT in F* from DTW .Feb and Mar i think.

*domestic F on DTW – DFW obviously