Is there a lounge for arriving NZ/*A pax at AKL?

Subscribe
I realize that arrival lounges are not as common as I'd like them to be, but I really could have used one at AKL this morning, and there was no way (that I could think of) to access one.

Is there a lounge for arriving NZ/*A pax at AKL?
No, unless you have a same day onward domestic flight on NZ, in which case *G can use the domestic koru club.

That said, despite the rules I have successfully used the NZ domestic lounge when arriving as NZ business class pax, in order to use the shower. But it is possible those exceptions were thanks to my top NZ status (and the lounge bouncers knowing me).
I've got an upcoming connection, international to domestic at AKL and would really like to get a shower before my connecting flight at the domestic lounge. Any idea of how long of a wait there is for the showers? I'll be at the domestic lounge probably about noon.
The only times I see a queue for showers in domestic lounge is first thing (connecting pax from LHR, LAX, SFO, APW, and PER) and again mid morning (connecting pax from LHR, HKG, NRT, KIX and PVG).

Although there is only 2 showers I'd be surprised if you have to wait at noon.